1. If you have a thermometer, scale and/or Blood Pressure machine, please check and write down your temperature, weight, and blood pressure.
2. At least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, make sure your device is on and ready to receive a text message or email.
3. Find a quiet, private space where you will be free from distractions or interruptions.
1. At your appointment time, you will first receive a phone call from Danielle or Mickey to perform the first part of your visit, just as they would were you in the office. They will summarize the reason for your visit, review your medications and allergies, and record your vitals (ie weight).
2. After that is completed, Dr. Ogg/Karen will send you an invitation via text or email to join your secure Video Chat. Click the invitation link, allow access if requested, and Dr. Ogg or Karen will pop up on your video screen.
3. After you have completed your visit, Kim will contact you to schedule a follow-up visit, if necessary, and collect applicable copays or deductibles.